Google Playstore and install your first WhatsApp app. Click here for Google Playstore.
Download and Install WhatsApp on Android Phone
Follow the steps below to download and Install the latest version of WhatsApp from Google Play Store to your Android Phone.
1. Open Google Play Store on your Android Phone.
2. Search for WhatsApp on Google Play Store and tap on WhatsApp Messenger as it come up in search results.
3. Next, tap on Install to download WhatsApp to your Android Phone.
4. On the next screen, tap on Accept to provide WhatsApp with access to your contacts, photos and others (See image below).
5. Once you tap on Accept, WhatsApp Messenger app will start downloading to your Android Phone.
6. After WhatsApp is downloaded to your device, you will see an option to open WhatsApp. Tap on Open.
Configure the downloaded WhatsApp with your Phone number
- Tap your installed WhatsApp and add your Phone number. Make sure you connected to Wi-fi or mobile data.
To add another WhatsApp with another SIM
- Go to your Google Playstore, search and install this App: PARALLEL SPACE LITE
- You can install Parallel Space Lite from here.
3. Open the Parallel Space Lite and install another WhatsApp by following the above steps, and finally configure it with your new number, which is the same in your phone.
Note: You can use this method, both in iPhone and other phones where the application of WhatsApp is allowed.
- *To download every app from your play store and read the terms of usage.
- *Do not use transfer apps from friends to avoid contaminating virus or malware.
- *Before the installation of any app, check the remaining size of your RAM (For android, click here for the steps), and iPhone, click here, if it still remains sufficient.
- *Uninstall Social Apps that you do not have account with.