Quick access to the solution by the use EaseUS MobiMover Free Software.
-100% free, unlimited, safe, and easy
As a one-stop iPhone data manager, EaseUS MobiMover provides free 1-click solutions to transfer files from PC to iPhone without using iTunes anymore, including music here, photos, ringtones, movies, TV shows, contacts, books, etc..
- Other outstanding functions of MobiMover:
- Back up iOS files to the computer in a readable way
- Sync data from one iOS device to another directly without iCloud
- Add, edit, and delete iOS files with comprehensive management solutions
- Download online videos using URL from YouTube, DailyMotion, Vimeo, Facebook, Instagram, etc.
Now, download MobiMover to transfer music to iPhone without iTunes by clicking the button below. We guarantee you 100% Safe & Security. Please feel free to use.
Step 1: Connect the iPhone to your PC via USB cable and tap Trust This Computer on the iPhone screen if a pop-up requires. Run EaseUS MobiMover Free > click the iPhone device (like EaseUS1 here) on the main screen > Audio.
MobiMover enables you to transfer music from PC to iPhone without iTunes anymore and ensures you the 100% data safe. No previous data will be overwritten after transferring.
Step 2: Choose music, and click Transfer to This Device button in the top-right corner. In addition to this custom transfer, With EaseUS MobiMover, there is another way for you to put music to your iPhone without iTunes, which is to use the 1-Click Transfer feature. Using 1-Click Transfer is more suitable for you to download music to your iPhone together with other file types.
Step 3: Now you need to go to your computer and select the music you’d like to put on your iPhone. Then, click Select Folder/Open, and MobiMover will begin transferring music from PC to iPhone without iTunes. When it has finished, open the Music app on your iPhone to check the newly downloaded music.
For iPad users to transfer files (music) from PC to iPad, EaseUS MobiMover is also a good helper and the above steps work too. You just need to change the iPhone to iPad in the first step.
- *To download every app from your play store and read the terms of usage.
- *Do not use transfer apps from friends to avoid contaminating virus or malware.
- *Before the installation of any app, check the remaining size of your RAM (For android, click here for the steps), and iPhone, click here, if it still remains sufficient.
- *Uninstall Social Apps that you do not have account with.