1.Backup all your data, which include Apps, Contacts, Pictures, etc. (although this optional, but click here to learn how to backup and restore your data).
2. Open your device’s Settings. It’s often a gear-shaped icon (⚙️) or an icon containing a series of slider bars.
3. Scroll down and tap Backup & reset. It’s in the “Personal” section of the menu.
4. Tap Factory data reset. It’s at the bottom of the menu.
5. Tap Reset Phone. Once the reset process is complete, your phone will be formatted as it was when it left the factory.
- Power on your phone and follow the on-screen prompts to start adding apps, media, and data to your device, or alternatively, you can restore the backup data, which you did in step-1, click here to learn how to do it.
- *To download every app from your play store and read the terms of usage.
- *Do not use transfer apps from friends to avoid contaminating virus or malware.
- *Before the installation of any app, check the remaining size of your RAM (For android, click here for the steps), and iPhone, click here, if it still remains sufficient.
- *Uninstall Social Apps that you do not have account with.