The online preservation of data is called cloud storage, it involves preserving the saved file in a third-party database. There are many paid and free cloud storage services and few ways to do it. These include via Google Drive, Dropbox, CM Cloud Space, Degco App and others. Although, the free plan is made to exist with limited storage. The reason is to save your Smartphone Personal Data against future loss of information as a result of phone theft or damaged.
Things to be Stored:
*First Storage: All your Smartphone Contacts, Dictionary, Call log, Calendar, Boomarks, and SMS
*Second Storage: Applications (that is all your installed Apps), Pictures, Music, Videos, and Documents
You need to install these three Apps; CM Cloud, ZArchiver, and Google Drive from your Play Store.
1. Switch your Data ‘ON’,
2. Open the CM Cloud and Sign up a free account or Sign into it with your Facebook or Google+,
3. Upload all your Contacts, Dictionary, Call log, Calendar, Boomarks, and SMS (if you need all), and that is the end of the first storage.
For the Second Storage:
1. Create a folder with any name and copy the folders of the Pictures, Music, Videos, and Documents into it
2. Open the ZArchive and zip the folder (your can password the folder)
3. Open the Google Drive App, Sign up a free account or login into it with your gmail account
4. Tap upload, navigate to the zipped file folder and follow the process as the uploading goes
5. After uploading, you can generate a downloading link in case of restoration, or log out your account.
To restore the backup files in another Smartphone, do these:
1. Switch Data ‘ON’
2. Install the CM Cloud, ZArchiver, and Google Drive from your Play Store.
2. Login into the CM Cloud with your normal way of login and do the restoration.
3. Login into your Google Drive, select the files and click download or restore.
4. After the download, use the ZArchiver App and unzip the zipped file
5. In the process of the unzipping, select the location of the storage place, tap Ok and wait for the process…then Finished.
- *To download every app from your play store and read the terms of usage.
- *Do not use transfer apps from friends to avoid contaminating virus or malware.
- *Before the installation of any app, check the remaining size of your RAM (For android, click here for the steps), and iPhone, click here, if it still remains sufficient.
- *Uninstall Social Apps that you do not have account with.