Smartphone (Smartp) overheating is the situation where the temperature of a smartp is above normal as the phone is ‘ON’. This often occurred whenever INTERNET DATA is switched ‘ON’. The two major causes are environmental temperature and installed apps. But in many cases, it is installed apps, which always heat up the smartp by putting pressure on its RAM (random access memory), thereby causing too much usage of the memory (CPU). The danger of the overheating is that it can crash the smartp.
You can use any of these options;
- Switch of the Internet Data or/and Stop Operating the Smartp for a while. Then continue after.
Sponsored Links: www.ViShared.com...Watch and Download Christian Videos. www.Mahadum.com...Study Abroad Agency.
- Install a Smartp cooler app that will always give alert whenever your smartp is overheating.
- I am recommending DU Saver App or CM Security App.
- Go to your Store, do the download and installation. See DU Saver overheating alert below:
- *To download every app from your play store and read the terms of usage.
- *Do not use transfer apps from friends to avoid contaminating virus or malware.
- *Before the installation of any app, check the remaining size of your RAM (For android, click here for the steps), and iPhone, click here, if it still remains sufficient.
- *Uninstall Social Apps that you do not have account with.