YouTube is a free video sharing website that lets people upload, view, and share videos. Videos can be rated with a like or dislike, most videos can be commented on if logged in to an account, and the number of times a video has been watched (known as “views”) is put on the site. Users who have Gmail accounts can also subscribe to channels of their choice. So it is one of the most popular and used video sharing website in the World today. However, like others, apart from its pros, it has one con whereby you cannot download any of its video, thus users only watch videos over there.
Pros: It is the largest video sharing website in the World today.
Con: Videos are restricted for downloads.
- Visit the www.youtube.com, and copy the URL of any of choice video
- Go to www.ViShared.Com/download, and do the download.
- *To download every app from your play store and read the terms of usage.
- *Do not use transfer apps from friends to avoid contaminating virus or malware.
- *Before the installation of any app, check the remaining size of your RAM (For android, click here for the steps), and iPhone, click here, if it still remains sufficient.
- *Uninstall Social Apps that you do not have account with.