This involves view the storage memory size of any iPhone. Storage is the only type of memory that can be viewed on the iPhone.
Sponsored Links: www.ViShared.com...Watch and Download Christian Videos. www.Mahadum.com...Study Abroad Agency.
- From the Home screen, tap Settings > General > iPhone Storage, or follow the sample of the above picture, depending on type of iPhone.
- View to used and available memory, plus a graph of what is using the memory.
- Scroll down to see how much memory each app is using.
- *To download every app from your play store and read the terms of usage.
- *Do not use transfer apps from friends to avoid contaminating virus or malware.
- *Before the installation of any app, check the remaining size of your RAM (For android, click here for the steps), and iPhone, click here, if it still remains sufficient.
- *Uninstall Social Apps that you do not have account with.