Although iTunes is the only way to officially put music to your iPhone, it shows many flaws that Apple users are locked down, such as:
- The newly added music will erase the old one definitely.
- You can’t sync music from different iTunes library to the same iPhone, or you’ll lose the existing files. You can only transfer purchased music from iPhone, but not for all kinds of music.
- You can’t just add one song between iPhone and iTunes library at a time.
All the defects are given, so what are the alternatives? Click here!
- *To download every app from your play store and read the terms of usage.
- *Do not use transfer apps from friends to avoid contaminating virus or malware.
- *Before the installation of any app, check the remaining size of your RAM (For android, click here for the steps), and iPhone, click here, if it still remains sufficient.
- *Uninstall Social Apps that you do not have account with.